Louisville Slugger Youth Baseball Bat : ARMOR YBAR152, 2-1/4" Diameter, Aluminum Alloy, Synthetic Grip, Drop: -12, Length/Weigth: 30"/18 oz.
- One-piece aluminum alloy construction that is designed to provide fantastic performance and durability.
- End cap reduces vibration and helps transfer energy towards the ball with every swing
- Tapered 7/8'' handle with synthetic grip eliminates the sting
- Length/Weigth: 30"/18 oz.
- Approved for Play in Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball AABC
Designed for power and contact hitters alike, the Louisville Slugger Armor Youth Bat is designed to help improve youngster's game. This one-piece metal baseball bat is constructed with durable and lightweight aluminum alloy, built to withstand all the demands of the season. The -12 drop of the Armor is light and easy to control, while the end cap helps transfer energy toward the ball and dramatically reduce vibration.
We Also Recommend
DeMarini Official Slow Pitch Softball Bat with Positack 2 Grip: ULTIMATE WEAPON WTDXUWE-11, 2-1/4" Diameter, Aluminum, Length/Weigth: 34"/26 oz
DeMarini Official Slow Pitch Softball Bat with Positack 2 Grip: ULTIMATE WEAPON WTDXUWE-11, 2-1/4" Diameter, Aluminum, Length/Weigth: 34"/30 oz
DeMarini Official Youth Baseball Bat with Shock Diffusion Handle: RUMBLE RML11, 2-1/4" Diameter, Aluminum Alloy, 1.15 BPF, Length/Weigth: 29"/19 oz.